Reduces redness on the face
When you use this unique CAPILLARY STOP you will no longer be troubled with redness in the face. The new and effective BIOPHYTO 46 complex reduces the redness (couperose or rosacea). The first results can be seen within two weeks. Capillary Stop can also be used to treat many other skin problems such as discoloration after an operation.
- considerably reduces visible redness (couperose);
- masks the red blood vessels;
- provides intensive care and relief.
BIOPHYTO 46 is a new synergetic complex of various plant extracts and proteins such as
BIOPHYTO 46 reduces the widening of the capillaries and improves their resistance to telangiectasia (breaking of the capillaries) and erythrosis.
- BIOPHYTO 46 complex: Horse Chestnut, Calendula, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) and proteins derived from milk and wheat. It reduces the widening of the capillaries;
- Shea butter: cares for and softens the skin;
- Light green pigments: mask the red blood vessels;
- Allantoin: regenerates and relieves the skin;
- Bisabolol: soothes the skin and reduces inflammation.
Results can vary according to the severity of the condition and the thickness and acidity of the skin. These factors determine the speed at which CAPILLARY STOP combats the broken capillaries. However good results are generally achieved within 2 weeks: 34,8% less redness in the face and 21% fewer visible blood vessels (in numbers).
Tested on eight volunteers twice a day.
Directions for use:
Apply CAPILLARY STOP twice a day to the skin, preferably in the morning and evening. Clean the skin first and apply the cream with the fingertips. Massage the cream carefully into the skin.
More about couperose:
Couperose, also known as acne rosacea or simply rosacea, is a chronic skin condition that goes through various stages. It leads to redness in the face: small blood vessels (capillaries) widen (mainly) under the skin on the cheeks, the nose and the forehead. In some cases small infected spots filled with pus also occur. The condition affects 15% of the population. Sufferers are mainly aged between 30 and 50 years and have a complex skin type. The condition affects women more than men.
Couperose goes through 4 stages:
- places with redness in the face during exposure to activating factors;
- the redness becomes permanent: this is known as erythro-couperose;
- small red patches appear;
- constant swelling of certain areas of the face.
Various factors can contribute to the worsening of couperose:
- long exposure to the sun or solarium: the UV and IR rays increase the breakdown of the capillaries;
- sudden changes of temperature;
- exposure to extreme temperatures;
- eating very spicy food, drinking strong coffee/tea and alcohol consumption;
- hormonal influences (e.g. during pregnancy or menopause);
- hereditary factors;
- skin type.
At present the real causes of couperose are unknown. Couperose is not dangerous to health but many sufferers experience it as extremely inconvenient.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Calendula Officinalis, Centella Asiatica, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Ruscus Aculeatus, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrcylate Copolymer, Chromium Oxide Green, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool.
Back to overview