Against ingrown hairs and (shaving) rash
When you use INGROW STOP you will quickly banish for ever those ugly ingrown hairs and small lumps caused by shaving. The INGROW STOP clinical formula is a high-tech innovation and ensures scientifically proven results within 24 hours. Perfect for bikini line, armpits, legs, beard and face.
- ingrown hairs can be easily removed;
- pores are thoroughly cleaned;
- irritation and (shaving) rash are reduced;
- the skin is intensively cared for and relieved;
Recommended consumer price: 29,00 EUR.
How does INGROW STOP work?
INGROW STOP is a product with a strong scrub function that rids the skin of dead cells. This causes the ingrown hair to rise above the surface of the skin so that it can be easily removed. INGROW STOP’s sophisticated clinical formula penetrates deep into the skin and the hair follicles so that it can do its work and the pores are cleansed, irritation and redness are reduced and the skin is cared for and relieved. It is not only effective with depilation: other benefits include intensive moisturising of the skin and a reduction in pigmentation, acne and cold sores.
- Anti-irritant complex: consisting of Chamomile, Panthenol and Liquorice root. Soothes the skin and prevents and reduces irritation and redness.
- Tea Tree oil: time-released antibacterial effect.
- Camphor: soothes and cares for the irritated skin.
- Calendula: supports the skin’s own powers of regeneration.
- Aloë Vera: rich in vitamins and minerals and improves the general condition of the skin.
- Salicylic acid: softens the epidermis, cleanses the pores and removes dead skin cells.
- Glycolic acid: penetrates deep into the skin, cleanses the pores and removes dead skin cells.
- Alcohol: cleanses and disinfects. Helps in cleansing the pores.
- Propylene Glycol: penetrates deep into the skin and improves its moisture content.
More about ingrown hairs and shaving rash:
Ingrown hairs are hairs that grow back into the skin or the hair follicle. This occurs mainly in places on the skin where hair has been removed (by shaving, waxing, electrolysis, depilatory creams). When the hairs start to grow again they can easily curl up in the follicle. This prevents the hair from emerging through the surface of the skin. If the hair continues to grow while curling in the follicle, an ugly red lump can occur on the skin. Such lumps can further irritate and infect the skin.
Instructions for use: INGROW STOP can be used both before and after depilation.
Apply INGROW STOP to the skin in the morning and evening using a cotton wool disk. Do not rub, but pat gently. Repeat a few times until the skin is completely free of ingrown hairs, shaving rash and irritation. The ingrown hairs and rash disappear on average within 24 hours.
In order to prevent ingrown hairs and shaving rash, INGROW STOP can be applied to the skin morning and evening a few days before depilation. Make sure that the last treatment takes place 24 hours before depilation.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Xanthan Gum, Cyclodextrin, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-12, Panthenol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Tromethamine.
Back to overview